Ceiling in hong kong

Sunday, June 18, 2006

my hostel

finally reached CUHK and checked into my hostel...it's a pretty nice building with a sea view, but too bad, my room is not facing the sea!! oh, jo and huiyi are sharing the same room, i'm sharing with another girl from NTU but she's not here yet...i hope she cancels out last minute, then i can enjoy a single room for 6 weeks!! praying very hard...

this is the front view of my hostel, it's called 学思楼...very nice name...but hor, the guy's have a much more beautiful lobby!! the view from their hall is superb...

my room number...jo and huiyi stays opposite me in 206...the door lock was giving me some problem on the first night, think too long never use and it's rusty...luckily the auntie downstairs is very kind and she fixed it for me... my room...i'm taking the left side of the room and as you can see, the right side is untouched, meaning my roomie is still not here...i had a super tiring time cleaning up the room to my perfection...

alright, that's all for my room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home